Kodak TMAX 100 (120 Roll)
KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX 100 Film 100TMX is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film for general outdoor and indoor photography. It is especially useful for detailed subjects when you need maximum image quality. It is also excellent for copying black-and-white photographs, for making black-and-white copies from colour transparencies, and for photomicrography. This film features medium speed (ISO 100/21°DIN in most developers), extremely high sharpness, extremely fine grain, and very high resolving power. It allows a very high degree of enlargement.
- KODAK T-GRAIN Emulsion
- Improved sharpness
- Expanded exposure latitude
- Improved reciprocity at long and short exposure times
- Excellent for use in copy applications with normal exposure and processing
World’s finest grain 100-speed black-and-white film.
- Maintains subject detail in prints at higher degrees of magnification than conventional films.
- Greater forgiveness with overexposure errors; quality prints from moderately under- or overexposed negatives.
- Better highlight separation.
- Less compensation required than with conventional films.
- No need for contrast adjustment or special processing.